FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does somebody need to be at home to accept delivery?
Bernard personally makes all deliveries. You and he will correspond directly with each other to set the delivery date/time and make any other special arrangements that are necessary to accommodate your schedule.
- Will my meat be frozen upon arrival?
- How will my meat be packaged when it arrives?
Once your order arrives, you can unpack your boxes and place the individual packages directly into your freezer.
Our package wrapping is suitable for storage in your freezer for up to 1 year.
- How long will a quarter beef last?
More helpful answer: A family of four eating beef three meals per week would consume our large quarter beef (100 pounds) in about four months.
- Is delivery really free for orders over $100?
- Where do you deliver?
Bernard is happy to travel beyond that area (e.g., Marin County, Davis, Stockton, Santa Cruz) for larger orders such as half hogs and half beef.
- What payment types do you accept?
- What if my product arrives damaged?
email Bernard@fulloflifefarm.com if you have other specific questions.